Sundays is one of the first to specialize in producing nontoxic, cruelty free, and vegan nail care products. Their priority is to create beauty with your health and well-being in mind.
Add a little fun to your regular gloss manicure with this easy application top coat. Formulated for a velvet matte finish, this top coat provides extra protection for your nails.
- Creates a natural glow
- Comfortable grip for clean application
- Helps polish last longer
- Bottle shape and brush is optimized for precise and quick application
Does not include: dibutyl phthalate, toluene, xylene, ethyl tosylamide, camphor, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, parabens, and tert-butyl hydroperoxide
Formulated with your well-being in mind
Net wt. .47 fl oz | 14 ml
Made in NY
FOR LONG-LASTING NAILS
1. Thoroughly clean nails and cuticles
2. Gently roll each polish bottle between your hands before application
3. Start off with a base coat, then two coats of this shade, and finally a top coat to seal in the color beneath.
4. Allow each coat to dry thoroughly before applying the next
5. BONUS: Use our quick dry oil to half the drying time.
Many nail polishes contain the following 10 ingredients, Sunday Nail Polish is Ten Free meaning it does not contain the below ingredients:
TPHP: An endocrine disrupter which affects affect reproductive health and lipid metabolism.
Dibutyl Phthalate: respiratory irritant.
Toluene: impairs the nervous system and immune system, kidney, liver, and
the reproductive effects.
Xylene: can cause depression and headaches.
Ethyl Tosylamide: causes developmental and reproductive toxicity.
Camphor: can cause headaches, nausea and dizziness.
Formaldehyde: can cause respiratory and skin irritation, could potentially
cause skin cancer.
Formaldehyde Resin: can turn to formaldehyde and can cause the above.
Parabens: suspected endocrine disruptor.
Tert-Butyl Hydroperoxide: may be toxic to blood, lungs, liver, the
respiratory system and the central nervous system.
Return empties to The Waste Less Shop, we will collect and return them back to Sundays- they have committed to taking responsibility for properly disposing and recycling their packaging!