Face painting fun for Halloween, festivals, theater, circus or parties!
Made with organic and natural ingredients, these paints are durable AND wash off easily with just water. This is the most opaque and highest quality natural face paint available!
Hand-crafted in Oregon, USA.
Free of nano particles, heavy metals, parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde, and petroleum-based dyes!
Kit Contains: 6 containers of face paint and 3 bamboo makeup applicators.
(Red, yellow, green, blue, black, white)
distilled water, earth pigments, organic castor seed oil, organic beeswax, organic shea nilotica, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, carageenan seaweed, olive-mulse, 1% optiphen
- Allow time for paint to dry between layers to achieve a more professional and detailed application.
- Use the enclosed make-up sponge to blend colors, to create a soft, hazy look, or to coat the entire face with one color.
- Use tiny brushes and eyeshadow applicators for finer details. Rinse all brushes with soap and water after use so they'll be ready for your next application.
- To speed drying time of paints, dust cornstarch over wet face paint.
- Mix colors to get a wider range of colors (remember, red + yellow = orange; blue + red = purple…)
- Use black or violet to darken colors.
- Moisten Applicators before dipping in paint to make more fluid paint
Kraft paper box