Sustainably made and thoughtfully designed in Los Angeles, California.
Prioritize the activities that fill up your cup so that you are in the best position to achieve your goals. The Self-Care Planner was designed using positive psychology to help you mindfully plan and schedule your day, week, and month, while feeling healthy and happy every step of the way. This holistic planner includes space to track and plan meals, daily habits, sleep and mood patterns, water intake, exercise routine, and more. Recommended by Oprah Magazine, Self Magazine, and The Cut (just to name a few!).
The Self-Care Planner begins with The Self-Care Plan: six steps designed to help you reflect on your current self-care practices, recognize areas where you can improve, and generate ideas for new self-care activities you enjoy.
- Six-Step Personal Self-Care Plan
- Meals, Mood, Glasses of Water, Hours of Sleep & Exercise
- Daily Gratitude
- Start & End Self-Assessments
- Health Symptom Tracker
- Monthly Self-Care Challenges
- Monthly and Weekly Goal Setting
- Daily, Weekly, & Monthly Planning Pages
- Monthly Reflection & Road Map
- Year at a Glance Page
- 27 Additional Notes Pages
- Quotes by Inspiring Women